Z’s Locksmith offers residential lock key replacement San Diego services to various areas in and around San Diego including South Bay, East County, and North County. We are a full-service mobile company that will provide you with variety of services including: re-key, lockout, replacing locks, new installation and many other services. We make it our priority to get to you within 15 minutes of your emergency call. If it is not an emergency, call us at normal business hours and make an appointment.
Residential Lock Key Replacement San Diego Services include:
● Lock Repair
● Lock Installation
● Mailbox Locks
● Key Duplicates/ Broken Keys
● Deadbolt/ Knob Installation
When do you Need to Change your Home Lock and Keys?
There are many times and reasons why you may wish to change your locks and keys but here are the top 5 reasons:
- Change the lock and keys when you move into a new house or apartment. The previous residents might still have a copy of the key.
- Change your locks when you have lost your keys. Whoever finds your keys might try to enter the house to rob it.
- Change your locks if you just broke up with boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife. This avoids having your ex take everything while you are not home.
- Change your locks if they are old and not working perfectly. A lock and key is useful only if it works all the time.
- Change your locks after you have given your keys to someone else so they can enter the house. For example you may give your keys to friends so they can water your plants or feed your pets while you are on vacation. Or you may give your keys to the maid, repairman, or contractor.
Z’s Locksmith offers a wide range of commercial, residential, automobile, and emergency locksmith and security services. Give us a call for residential lock key replacement San Diego and surrounding areas: 858-215-3444.