Residential lock key replacement South Bay services are available from Z’s Locksmith. We are a full service mobile company that can help homes located in and around San Diego, South Bay, East County, and North County. Common services include: replacing locks, new lock installations, re-keying, lockouts, and more security services. If you need emergency 24 hour services, we can usually arrive within 15 minutes of your telephone call. Non urgent services are provided by appointment, please call us to schedule a convenient time.
Residential Lock Key Replacement South Bay Services include:
● Lock Repair
● Lock Installation
● Mailbox Locks
● Key Duplicates/ Broken Keys
● Deadbolt/ Knob Installation
Change your Home Locks and Keys When…
Locks exist to protect you and your belongings but locks won’t work if the wrong people have access to the keys. Here are 5 reasons why you should change your home locks and keys:
- New Home: If you move to a new dwelling, you should change the keys so that you know you are the only person with the keys.
- Lost Keys: If you have lost your keys, you should change your locks so strangers who find your keys can’t get into your house unexpectedly.
- Divorce or Break Up: if you just got divorced or broke up with a partner, change your locks so they can no longer enter your home uninvited.
- Broken, Rusty, Cranky Locks: if your locks are ornery and difficult to manage, change them before they fail on you and you end up locked out of your own home.
- Shared Keys: Some people share their keys with other people because it is convenient. For example, a friend waters your plants or walks your dog while you are away. In these circumstances, you may want to change your locks when your friend no longer needs to enter your house. Even if they return the keys, there is no guarantee that they didn’t’ make copies.
Give Z’s Locksmith a call for residential lock key replacement South Bay services: 858-215-3444.